2018 Desert Rose
2020 West Coast Wine Competition (East Meets West)
- "Silver Medal"
- "A lush, beautiful aromatic white with scents of creamy vanilla and notes of honeysuckle and citrus. Hints of dried stone fruit flavors with tropical citrus and vanilla subtleties round out what is sure to be an exceptional drinking experience."
- Vintage: 2018
- Appellation: Rogue Valley (AVA), Oregon
- Aging: 10 months, 100% stainless
- Chemistry: pH 3.47; 6.3 g/lt
- Alcohol: 14.17%
- Residual Sugars: 0.3%
- Varietal/Blend: 100% Mourvedre
- Clone: 369
- Root Stock: 101-14
- Certified: LIVE indepedently certified
- Date Harvested: 18 Oct 2018
- Chemistry: Brix 20.2; pH 3.47; TA 6.7 g/lt
- Production: 79 cases
- Date Bottled: 22 Aug 2019
- Date Released: TBD
Take a Taste of Oregon Wine Home with you Free on Alaska Airlines
Here's how it works.
- Offer is available to Alaska Airlines Mileage Plan™ members only.
- You must add a valid Mileage Plan number to your reservation.
- You can check one case of wine for free on Alaska Airlines flights departing from Medford Oregon.
- The Wine Flies Free program applies only on flights within the US, operated by Alaska Airlines, Horizon Air, and SkyWest.